Thursday, January 20, 2005

NO MORE STAGE 1 PROGRESS 2!!

Waaa...lamenye tak tulis blog. Well, now that I've finished my progress 2 examination, bulehlaa meluangkan mase jap tulis blog. Before I go on melalut ntah pape, n before terlupe, let me put the choc cake recipe here. Resipi ni actually dapat from Nini which she got it from Kak Jua...Kak Jua dapat from sape aa??huhu...nanti kene tanye nih. Kirenye nih resipi turun temurun kat Newcastle la kot... hehe. Rajin2 buatla..

CHOCOLATE CAKE

250 g marjerin/butter
10 oz gula
3 biji telur
8 oz self raising flour
2 oz koko powder
1 gelas susu
1 tbs esen vanilla
1/2 teaspoon soda bikarbonat + baking powder

Beat butter + gula sampai kembang (is this the rite word?), tambah telur one by one. Masuk tepung selang seli ngan susu beransur2. Then + koko powder + other cake essentials. Oven 180c about 1 hr.

Bile dah sejuk letak laa cooking choc...kalo nak choc gile laa. That's all. Dah try hulur2 laa sket...hehe =P

Hmm...exam camne?? Isk isk isk. Taktau laa nak respond camne. For me it was sooooo difficult. Especially the EMI one. I wonder why in the study skills booklet (or is it in a different title??) never mind...but why is it in that book, they said ' if u're not sure about how deep u have to know about certain topics, check in the study guides. Which I assumed the questions will never be beyond what were stated in the study guides... but, some of the q in EMI paper yesterday suggested to me that my thought was all wrong. I really need to know more. Which means more reading to do. So need to be more hardworking, iffa!!! Huhuh...nak marah kat diri sendiri pon bende dah lepas...tapi tu laa..even the very simple questions about blood pressure and haemorrhage- which I've done the revision, but still I couldn't answer them when they comes out with so many confusing answers. Damn it. OSCPE and DiT were hard too. Now that I've sit for the OSCPE, I've learned how short 2 minutes were. And I couldn't imagine how gelabah I was when I was doing the CPR. And now I know how much I hate embryology. Waaaa...tak suke2. Pengajarannye: Belajarlaa bersungguh dari sekarang untuk progress 3 nanti coz that's wut will dtermine whether I am able to continue my 2nd year or not. Provisional timetable dah kuar, so I guess it won't be that far away from now though 4months would be like a long time to go. It's not. With all the family study projects, assignments, easter holidays, lectures, my daily life... I mean, so suddenly I'll be in the nervous exam mode again. Hate that! Anyway, just wanna express my thanks here to Ija, Nini, Iris, Ngocop, Tuan, Syedfa, Pok Nik and who ever involved in my revision for the exam. Thanks!!

But after the exam, will be going back to Malaysia. Well, that's the best part of it. Have booked the ticket on the 15th of June. Wish I could go back earlier and celebrate me birthday there. Thanking my mom to have been giving birth to me. It's pretty good to learn all these stuff about pregnant mum and childbearing. It makes me know how hard is it for a woman to give birth to a child. Watched a video of 2 women giving birth long time ago in my lecture. One was the water birth and another was active birth. Watching them giving birth makes me feel the pain inside it. It will definitely be much more painful to give birth itself. Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul, ye dak? Since that day, every time I meet or see a pregnant mum or any mum with a child or a baby, I would feel so proud of them. Thinking how brave they are (or were). I couldn't imagine to be as brave as them some day. But it's a natural desire inside women to have their own child, isn't it? But still can't imagine how hard is it. Desire vs pain. Hmm... even in Islam, 2nd most painful thing for a humanbeing is giving birth (death comes as the first one, of course). No wonder a mum would to anything for her children. Most of the time. Jadi, marilah kita same2 jadi anak yang soleh/solehah lepas ni. Sesungguhnya syurga itu di bwah telapak kaki ibu.

Hmm...going out in a short time, so better end my entry here. Wassalam.

No comments: