Sunday, January 23, 2005

A DAY OUT

Went to rumah Kak Azah n Kak Dila, guided by Kak Ina. After that ended up going to Metrocentre and Asda. Got me a bottle of Galaxy hot chocolate - wanna give it a try, but tasted it already, it can't beat cadbury's. And shopped a lot for home at Asda; well, that was actually the 2nd time going there after 4 months being in Newcastle. And it was snowing when we got back home.

4 months in Newcastle??Wow! I thought it has been years living here. Talk to Asma' and Nadia on the phone earlier in the noon. Had to admit really miss u guys a lot. Miss p48. Miss tengok muvie kat common room same2...To Asma': Movie ape yang ko tengok sampai abes arr?? Hehe..Asma' memang...sure lentok dulu before movie abes. Kalo tengok citer antu, takleh duk sebelah Nadia...hahah...gotta be infected with her screaming. Duk sebelah aku??Haha, nih kalo citer kejar2 abes lebam kene pukul ngan aku. Kui3. Hani gak bese jek. But the best thing we did together was to kaco (or in other word, bully ;P) Hani. Topazians must have known that. Kalo lepas taklim, the 3 of us will glance to each other - the sign to run as fast as u can to the chalet and lock Hani outside!! Hahah... jahat gile. Baru lepas taklim tuh. Huhuhu... Kesian Hani. Alalalala...nome-nome (ayat Asma' kat her bro, Kamil). But that was wut make us even closer. Sure gelak gile2 lepas tuh. Kaki pembuli jugak yer aku nih. Astaghfirullahalazim... bile nak jadi baik nih iffa??Asma'??Nadia?? hahaha...takpela Hani. Merapatkan silaturrhaim tuh namenye. Hehe. Now wishing that I could go to Ireland and meet them. Both four of us together. Bringing back the good moments we've had. I will definitely go to Eire some day, later. Not this year probably - coz Aisyah, Asma' n Hajar had already bought me a ticket to Paris (belikan je laa, still kene bayar balik..hhuhu)- no need to worry. 4 and the half years to go. I've got plenty of time. Definitely will be going there.

Paris? Huhu, duit takde dah. Lepas dah bayar ticket balik Malaysia, I am so broke. Oh no... this reminds me of the JPA letter. Have to post the exam result then only you can get ur february allowance...But the good news is that I heard JPA monthly allowance wil be increased? Not confirmed yet, but that's wut I heard. It better be a real pleasant news.

Gonna start a new term this monday. New term, so hoping for a new change ie. to be more hardworking and consistent with my studies - no more last minute study or assignments. Oh no, talking about assignment, my third assignment would likely be a critical appraisal, mind u, a CRITICAL APPRAISAL again!! (Well, that's from wut I read when I was browsing LSE just now) Not again.... got S S for 2nd assignment which was a relief. But so many people got M M. Wut else can make me feel so inferior? But syukur sangat2,thought I might end up with a B coz by the time I submitted the assignment, I knew nothing about wut I typed in the appraisal and report. Thanks to Spencer, at least he didn't fail me, though he replied to every single thing that I argued (coz I was supposed to critically appraised the journal written by him...and he happened to be my examiner!!)

Alright, better stop here. Gonna get me a drink. Haus gile. Oh ye Asma', aku dah minum susu and makan sayur kat sini. In fact I love to. Can eat vege on its own now. Quite an interesting, drastic change, isn't it? Hehe. Ok dah. Stop.

No comments: