Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TO DO LIST

Have you ever had a time when you have so much things to do at the back of your mind that you spent so much time working out what other tasks were ahead of you and which ones should you complete first? You spent time planning, yet, because there were just too many things in your mind, never were you able to complete those tasks.

I have had those moments. And sometimes I ended up updating this blog, and that is what I am currently doing. Hehe. Get to work Iffa!

Oh yes. Just wanting to share this: I am going back to Newcastle for good (before going back to Malaysia for good) this coming Friday! But Obs and Gynae assessment is freaking me out at this very moment.

So should I say this again. Doing things changes things. Not doing things leaves them exactly where they are. So go back to work Iffa! Or go to sleep and get a fresh start tomorrow morning.

No comments: