Sunday, November 09, 2008

FP 2009: Application deadline has passed

Please note that the deadline for submitting applications for FP 2009 has now passed.

You did not submit an application and therefore will not be considered for a foundation training place in the national recruitment round.


Regards,

The UK Foundation Programme Office
-------------------------------------------------

I was happy not to apply for F1 job in the UK until I read this email. I have to say there was a rush of weird feeling inside me as I read through this short email. It feels like being rejected. But who cares.... I was the one who made that call. I finally made my decision. And I still am happy with that, honestly.

Yes, finally that was done. Thanks to everyone who discussed with me their thought during the process.

Start packing. I am going back, yeay!

No comments: