Saturday, November 01, 2008

QUESTION 6

S - I found answering the questions for my foundation school application and not yet knowing where I am planning to work right after graduation is really stressing me up. Although I am more inclined of going back to home to start working as a busy house officer at time, who knows it might change. So I decided to fill it up anyway, you know, just in case I change my mind.

T - I have read through the questions and been to the workshop in Carlisle, but I am still struggling with the questions. I have sat in front of this computer a few times, trying to start answering at least one questions, but I haven't answered one properly yet.

A - I felt so stressed that out of no reasons, I am craving for karipap. SoI went out to Morrison's and bought sardine and flour so I can make them, and I also bought a new ice cream - a flavour that will soon be in my next shopping list, insyaAllah.

R - In reflection, I found out eating is a good way to cope with stress. Cooking is a good way too, in addition to my traditional way of coping with stress (some sort of DSH but it doesn't harm me at all). And more importantly to always try, and pray to Allah so that I will keep trying for the best. Convinced that whatever happen next is the best for you and everyone, but try your best, do whatever you have to do at time.

R - And finding out how I cope with stress will definitely help me as a foundation doctor later on, as I anticipate my next two years will be very busy and full of stress. I reckon if I work under stress I will become less a person of who I am, and I will not be a good doctor.

All the best to those applying for foundation school next year!

p/s This is not a good example of answering the question.

No comments: