Sunday, September 11, 2011

THE NEW LAYOUT

Today marks a one month away to completing housemanship. Loads of experience gained, with happy and sad times, with encouraging and upsetting moments, together with old and new friends. I am still in Paediatrics department, and since I am too busy with making the shift timetable for the housemen, this leaves me with headache. I just created a blog for the HO in my department to put up updated timetables which I am really sick with - I will comment about it later - and after creating a new blog, I made a change to mine as well.

So TARAAAAA...here is the new layout. It looks weird, but sometimes change can be good. I need to accustom myself to new changes all the time anyway. I am sorry that there were previous posts that will come out without previous comments, or with white font colour which won't appear upon your eyes because to change it all will take me ages.

A few more things in mind before I keep myself busy next week for another rota:
1. Summary of my thought on shift system so far
2. Nice write up on HIS system - can I go on with petition?
3. Viva!!

Too much but too short and I still have not decided yet of my field of interest, huh

1 comment:

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

dear afifah,
i just read ur comment in 1 of my post in my blog, so i follow the link to ur blog.
happy to know that u r graduated as a doctor. it remind me of our beloved math teacher, cikgu nazri during our year 5 n 6 at sk sura. he hoped that all of his pupils will turn to be someone, perhaps a pharmacist, teacher, engineer, doctor etc. n u r a doctor. i'm very proud of you