Saturday, September 24, 2011

HATING YOUR LIFE?

I have just finished updating another week's shift rota and my eyelids are so heavy already. It was a tiring AM shift especially at the beginning. Enough to say that I and my lovely MO oncall today had to standby at OT for a triplet emergency delivery - not to mention that there is a DIL patient in NICU, also another one with PPHN on HFOV. But still, I'd prefer neonates than general paediatrics.

The picture above was posted by a friend in my facebook - it is a wise reminder for me at time because I am so not looking forward to be responsible for HO in my department - but it's a duty I cannot run away from and I think it is failing me - I have never been a good leader, I suppose. God, help me. I should have been more grateful.

1 comment:

azzahra said...

sy letak link blog ni kt pgmmes blogroll