Thursday, June 04, 2009

OSCE TOMORROW

I have received some texts from few people wishing me the best for tomorrow - BIG THANKS to all. Yesterday, I wished the OSCE was this morning, coz I can hardly wait to finish OSCE so that I can move on to do some readings quickly. Today, I cannot believe it is tomorrow - the day we have to put in everything that we have learnt (or not) in the past 5 years of medical school.

I had a nervous breakdown far too early this time. I think it was between 2-3 weeks ago. Then, alhamdulillah it has been alright so far although frankly, at the back of my mind, there is still this worry that **** (but I am not gonna say this - I always, always throw this away as far as I can).

"Kalau Iffa buat camni, macam Iffa sangka buruk kat Allah, kan tak baik. Exam pun belum, kita usaha lah dulu". Yes. I had a moment of a serious breakdown, and I know that was bad. Shame on me.

Thanks to a friend who has always been there for me.

Everyhting that I have said previously is all coming back to me. Whether I pass or fail this one, it has all been written. All that I need to do is to put some effort into what I am doing, so to gain His mercy and as it is one important rule of sunnatullah. I have a few hours left before OSCE tomorrow - and to me, all I really need at this moment is to keep telling myself that I can do it. We all can do it. InsyaAllah.

I am just hoping and praying that we will all be very calm and able to understand the questions and finish it in 7 minutes each time. And hopefully I will not have that horrible sleep tonight where I will wake up every hour or so, looking at the time, worrying that I will be late for the exams. (I am sure lots of people do this too).

Okay, please pray for us.

ps: Hoepfully I will be able to take Dr Dark's advice til tomorrow; everything is in your head. You are going into the exams knowing that you will pass it. It really boosts up the confidence if you keep saying that. Try it!

No comments: