Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THE GRADUATION

I knew this is too late already, but just to thanks all that have made it all possible. Especially the batch, the family, housemates and friends, the teachers and most importantly The Lord of course. And thank God all Malaysians in our batch graduated this year!



*missing in the Malaysian batch picture: Iris, Nithia and Su Ann.

So that was the end of the student life, and honestly I do not really look forward to the working life that quick. At least not at the moment. I am back in the hometown now - but everyday, I wake up thinking that it is no more holiday this time. Unlike the previous summer holidays, I am not going back to Newcastle, not within few years time at least. And that makes me miss Newcastle so much, especially that I have no clue to when I will be seeing the people I love there.

But yesterday has gone and all I have is today.

No comments: