Tuesday, May 06, 2008

DIFFICULT

It is always difficult to admit that we did something wrong, but I believe it is one best solution for our own motivation to be a better person. After all, Islam teaches us to be "husnudzon" (think positive about other people). You don't blame people, you find out what you can improve.

Anyway. It is even difficult when you have done something wrong and nobody ever let you know that. Then you end up thinking that you are always right.

It is difficult, as difficult as admitting that you do think that you like someone, even when people around you keep demanding that yes-i-do-like-that-person words of confession.

And of course the most difficult ones are to try to change yourself, your attitude, and your feelings, because it is just you - although this is not a really valid excuse - say if you are a muslim, you can't just go tell people I can't stop drinking alcohol because "it is just me".

And I have to disagree that you should do those changes just to make sure everybody likes you, because in real life, again, it is difficult to happen. You are a shy person, outspoken people do not get along with you. You then change and practise yourself to be very talkative, then it will be a challenge to sit with quiet people. Even Rasulullah s.a.w. who is the best human being, best one loved by Allah - still not everyone like him, even until now. As long as what you do is what would lift you up besides Him, nothing else should matter, should it? And this is exactly why we need to always remind ourselves about the purpose of life. Spending too much time thinking about what other people think about you would just waste your time, especially when you have too many other things to achieve in your life.

I don't know where am I going with this post, but I will end it up by telling you one stupid or maybe ?'good' thing that I did. Heheh I signed up for an ophthalmology prize award exams a few months ago - it is not compulsory of course and I am not looking forward to win anything, but I just thought I'd urged myself to do some readings - which of course will benefit me as the ultimate goal - so I signed up for it. But I haven't done the readings, and now I can't help thinking what have I done!!! aaaa....The test will be tomorrow,and trust me, I do not even know the anatomy of an eye.

Ok, thought Id write something up before starting my quick one day revision on ophthalmology. =P

p/s: It will be negatively marked!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i wont leave too many blank answers. DIFFICULT!

No comments: