Saturday, January 07, 2006

QUICK UPDATE

1. My exam timetable

12 Jan, 9.00 a.m. : OSCPE
16 Jan, 2.00 p.m. : Data Interpretation
17 Jan, 2.00 p.m. : Extended Matching Item

Reminder to me: Find out where Merz court is.

Wish me luck!

2. Got back from Malaysia and reached Newcastle on the 1st of January. Abang's wedding went as planned. Tahniah dan selamat pengantin baru untuk Abang dan Raihan. Semoga bahagia sampai ke syurga and....
I wonder how soon can the same picture as above be photographed, with a similar cute lad, BUT the only difference will be that the lad is completely yours. Hehe...

Really worth the money going back, although the fare was incredibly expensive.

3. Exam is coming and I believe I shouldn't be spending too much time to update this blog... so before sambung stadi balik, nak wish semue yang akan ade exam... GOOD LUCK, may God help us out. And semoge sem baru dah start nanti, kite semue jadi lagi organised with our time (harapan untuk diri sendiri sbenarnye), more tasks and more responsiblities to live with.

p/s: And as I expected, Danish makin tembam dan comel dan hensem dan comel sangat sangat =)

No comments: